Legioblock is a flexible concrete construction system of interlocking concrete blocks that are easy to stack without using cement or fixing materials. This makes Legioblock suitable for both temporary and permanent solutions.
The Legioblock interlocking block system provides a perfect solution for retaining walls, storage bays, separation walls, silage pits, salt storage and industrial buildings.
- High wall capacity
Legioblocks are assembled directly from the transporting vehicle. A certified driver stacks the blocks easily using a crane. This requires a flat surface with enough bearing strength. Foundations are usually not required.
The studs on top and the cut-outs on the bottom ensure that the blocks fit perfectly and require no cement or other fixing materials. Your construction is ready for use within a few hours.
Flexible construction system
With Legioblock’s interlocking concrete blocks we build the solution you desire. Because Legioblocks are stacked without using fixing materials, the blocks can be moved. This gives you the opportunity to make adjustments or relocate temporary storage structures at any given time. Legioblocks can be stacked to a height of 8.80 metres.
Legioblocks are certified with the KIWA Product certificate and is CE certified. Additionally, they are both fire- and sound-resistant. Legioblock is a cost effective solution, offering a product of premium quality and proven reliability.
- Maximum storage capacity
- Legio-footblock for extra stability
- Temporary or permanent
- Foundation not required
- Up to 8.80 metres high
- Legioblock design blocks for Aesthetic look
- Weatherproof salt storage
- Customised solution
- Instantly available for use after construction
- Single point of contact
- Fast construction
– Construction plans
– Statistical calculations
– Roofing structure
- Adjustable height
- Longer lifespan
- No foundations necessarry
- Easily relocated
- Supports heavy loads
- Higher residual value
- Traffic barriers
Quality and Service
Legioblocks are certified with the KIWA Product certificate for concrete products.
Legioblock is also CE certified.
- A1 fire-resistant classification in accordance with DIN EN 13501-2 (norm: 120 min fireresistant)
- Fireproof for at least 4 hours
- Prevents fire outbreak
- Limits fire propagation
- Blocks are virtually undamaged after fire
- Ideal for building sound barriers alongside highways and industrial sites
- In accordance with ISO 717
- Legio design blocks for an aesthetic look